Sunday, 2 March 2014

Another target reached

As you guys were aware, I amended the target amount to raise from £250 to £500. I am pleased to announce that target has been reached!!! I am now at £560.

Correct at time of original posting 02/03/14


I am still completely overwhelmed at how much people have donated and how much people seem to support me. It's incredibly touching to know I have the love and support of a variety of people whether I know them or not. It is a definite motivating factor.

Will I amend my target and aim higher? Or am I satisfied in raising what I've raised?

As much as I am delighted with the amount I've done so far, I think I can do more. Now I'm about to get ambitious. I am going to aim to raise a huge amount - £1000. That's right. I am going to try and reach £1000 before The Big Hair Cut.

If you wish to donate, please visit my JustGiving page. If you want more information about Rape Crisis, please visit their website.

Lots of love and solidarity! XXX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment