- Play music on the street with friends
- Complete an obstacle course
- Run a cosplay fashion show that doesn't revolve purely on damaging body ideals
- Do a triathalon
- Go up the Eiffel Tower
- Visit my friends in the United States of America
- Become a published writer
- Win an award at a film festival
- Go on a road trip around Mainland Europe
- Do a flashmob-style drama performance on the street
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go Zorbing
- Attend an LGBT Pride parade
- Perform in a live music event
- Abseil off a tall building
- Organise a charity black-tie ball
- Host a wine tasting night
- Compile a recipe book and get it published
- Compile a collection of short stories and get it published
This isn't a definitive list but it's definitely a good selection and I'm open to ideas/suggestions.
I'm not saying this is a definitive, one-size-fits-all method and admittedly I had a moment where I thought "I want to do all these things but I'm that useless that there's no way I'll do it." But then I realised that I had to try and maybe this can be a focus in life. My focus can be on doing the things I want whilst raising money for the causes I'm most passionate about and through that helping others recover and prevent anyone else from going through what I've been through.
If you're able to donate, check out my JustGiving page. Click the thick black line under the total raised and it'll take you to the donation options. Please share this out. Lets get the message out that things need to change and it's time we faced up to a massive problem in the world and fixed the problem.
Lots of love and solidarity XXX <3