Thursday, 26 June 2014

The Hairy Truth Came Out

The day had come.

Thursday 26th June 2014, 1pm, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom












All gone!

My JustGiving page is still going so going so do donate if you can.

This is not the end. I'm still going to continue to raise money for Rape Crisis through fundraising but I'll continue to document my journey to healing and survival. I'm also going to document my hair regrowth and how I deal with being bald.

I wouldn't have been able to do this without the support of the incredible people who've helped me along the way including my awesome mother, my incredible fellow-survivor sister who did my hair and make-up beautifully, the friends who turned up, the friends who couldn't but sent all their love and everyone who got the word out and/or donated. You guys are the best.

Lots of love and solidarity. Always <3 XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment