Thursday, 30 October 2014

The 30/30 Challenge

Since August when I announced my intention to do 30 charity challenges in 30 days, I've been picking my brains over what challenges I'm going to do and when I was going to do it.

A pretty good representation of what I looked like most of the time

After going back & forth, asking for suggestions and surfing feverishly through the internet I have finally come up with all of the challenges I will embark on during the 30/30 challenge. Here they are:


1. Busking in Cardiff in Doctor Who cosplay
2. Cinnamon challenge
3. The Weetabix challenge
4. Nerd quiz night
5. Swimming laps challenge - swim as many laps as I can in the space of 1 hour
6. The doughnut licking challenge
7. Bike Machine challenge - cycle as far as I can on a bike machine in the space of 1 hour
8. Eating contest - eat soup, main meal and pudding as quick as I can against competitors
9. Wear nothing but Purple day challenge
10. Twilight 'Take Back The Night' challenge
11. A night of Monopoly challenge
12. Paint eggs challenge - paint as many eggs as I can in the space of 1 hour
13. Chunky Monkey challenge
14. Sourz Shots challenge
15. Nude calender challenge
16. Cross-dressing fundraising party
17. Fasting challenge - eat nothing & only drink water for 1 day
18. Spelling bee event
19. No swearing day
20. Chicken nugget challenge
21. Cocktail challenge - make as many cocktails as I can in the space of 1 hour
22. Ice bucket challenge
23. No talking day
24. Blindfold make-up challenge
25. Happy Meal challenge
26. Book challenge - read as many books as as I can in the space of 8 hours
27. Teddy bear picnic challenge
28. Bathe in a bath of soup for at least 1 hour
29. Coffee Morning hosted by cosplayers
30. Busking in High Wycombe in Disney cosplay


I will begin the 30 day challenge on Saturday 4th April 2015 and will conclude on Sunday 3rd May 2015. I have to be filmed doing every challenge and there'll be a video on my personal YouTube channel which I will link to this blog as proof that I have completed each challenge. I will try and have information available about Rape Crisis (who I am raising the money for) ready to give out to spread the word about the charity and information about this blog, my story and a link to donate.

It's going to be a massive challenge for me to embark on and a massive demand but I am willing to do whatever it takes to raise money for this wonderful charity. I am as determined as ever to raise awareness of the growing problem of sexual assault and rape. Cutting and shaving off all of my hair was just the beginning.

Post hair shaving


Lots of love and solidarity as always <3 XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment