Sunday, 8 March 2015

Whilst I Was Away

So I've been on a kind of hiatus from this blog. It wasn't intentional at all but it became very necessary.

Long story short: my life got a bit chaotic and therapy became incredibly challenging on me mentally. Whilst it's been very beneficial to me in terms of facing up to things, it meant my mental energies were at an all time low. I realized I had to take a step-back in order to prioritize myself and make sure I'm okay before I can continue this work.

I now feel able to return to form but with a change in advertised activities.

I was going to embark on an ambitious charity challenge I'd called the 30/30 Challenge next month. Due to a lot of activity in other parts of my life, I've decided to postpone this until 2016. It means I've got a lot more time to sort myself out but it means I've more time to organise. This doesn't mean I won't be doing any charity activities this year. Oh no.

Some of the activities I had pledged to do as part of the 30/30 Challenge are going to happen at some point in 2015. It'll provide a good test for 30/30 but it'll also mean more money can be raised for Rape Crisis. More information will be released in due time but suffice to say, it's going to be interesting.

Stay tuned for more information and thank you for your patience.

Lots of love and solidarity <3 XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment