Thursday, 24 September 2015

Nerd Quiz Night

I managed to get myself into the fundraising gear and I can properly announce that I will be doing a Nerd Quiz night!



Teams of up to 4 will go head-to-head to win the title of Champion Nerds! There'll be a variety of topics including film, tv & comics. I will be filming the event as a memento of the event but also hopefully as a fundraising guide for anyone else who wishes to do the same thing.

It'll only cost a team £5 to enter which they pay on the contest day. Water provided free, tea & coffee will be provided at 10p each and there will be cake for sale. All proceeds will be donated to Rape Crisis.

When? Saturday 14th November 2015 at 7pm.
Where? All Saints Church Hall, 14 Downshire Square, Reading , RG1 6NH

If you're interested in competing, please let me know by either commenting here. If you know me personally, do get in touch with me directly.



No comments:

Post a Comment